mercredi 12 janvier 2011

TERAAAAA !!!

Tera is another korean MMORPG. I might seem a little bit obsessed, but it is not my fault if this country has the best artists in the world. So Tera is another beautiful korean game. Open Beta has started in korea, and has a lot of (deserved) success. For those who never heard of it :

lots of videos on youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr_xLMaW--E&feature=related

korean website :
http://www.tera.hangame.com

US website : (beta will start around summer 2011)
http://www.tera-online.com

I was planning playing it tonight. But the servers went down for maintenance. So I decided to make a fan art of my sorcerer character :








7 commentaires:

Fabrissou a dit…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!
I love Tera EVEN MORE !

DEVILMAN a dit…

Yes your obssesed!!!!!!

I always wanted to be draged by this kind of games but theres soo many.....and i am sure my PC will die if i try them xD

Anyway, i agree with you about the Korean bt your artwork probes that the best artists also lives outside Korea =O

cclicious a dit…

The game looks interesting. I like how the Castanics look owo

Your sorcerer is hot XD

Red a dit…

Tera has hands-down the hottest human male models in a MMORPG, they are so bulky and sexy!
Your artwork is gorgeous as always,

Lobeznillo a dit…

Ahhhhhhhh!!! I love it I love it I love it I love it I absolutely loveeee hiiim @_@

Wootz a dit…

Wow, your work is amazing :O Tera seems interesting but usually in korean games there's too much grind. However i may try it.

Any plans on drawing Gw2 characters? :P

Wolf Assassin a dit…

wwwooooww not bad ^^